-
May 12th, 2005, 12:23 PM
#1
Inactive Member
I heard a rumor that Cheri was going to be on Monster Garage........
-
May 12th, 2005, 02:12 PM
#2
moderator
Hi motocat,
The MONSTER GARAGE episode with Cherie aired March 31st. It was the "Logsplitter" episode but unfortunately, although they filmed her a lot, they barely showed her on the show.
Here is a thread where I posted photos taken on location!
Note the CCool Monster Garage logo carved by our one and only Chainsaw Chick!
[img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Gus
http://www.hostboard.com/cgi-bin/ult...f/104/t/1040#9
-
May 13th, 2005, 11:52 AM
#3
Inactive Member
I gotta get out from under this rock and get with the program.......I not only missed Monster but A Current Affair as well........Great photos from Monster.........
-
May 13th, 2005, 12:05 PM
#4
Inactive Member
oh and i forgot the e at the end of Cherie.....man does it bite getting old.....sorry...
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks